It's more than a job. It's an opportunity.
FANgineers™ make up Crimson Tide Hospitality's game day staff and are extensions of RevelXP | Colonnade Group. FANgineers™ help us engineer the best game day experience possible by providing the highest level of hospitality for Alabama's top donors and their guests.
FANgineers™ love serving others, aim to go above & beyond, and know how to have a good time! Our donors and their guests notice and appreciate the hard work and dedication of our FANgineers™; as a result, rewarding relationships can be built not just with peers, but also with the donors. Being a FANgineer™ also gives you tons of valuable experience to help make you competitive and boost your resume. And the added bonus: you get paid to do it.
So...are you game? Check out the details below and fill out an application! We look forward to meeting you!
2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE | We're looking for service-oriented people to work the 7 home games in the suites & clubs in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
4/16/22 A-Day (UA Spring Game)
9/3/22 Utah State
9/17/22 UL - Monroe
10/8/22 Texas A&M
10/22/22 Mississippi State
11/19/22 Austin Peay
HOURS & PAY | Depending on the length of the game and job duties, FANgineers™ work anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. Pay rate is $10/hr.
We also need a select group of FANgineers™ for men's basketball, women's gymnastics, and baseball seasons!
FANgineer™ responsibilities require a high level of service and attentiveness. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Greet guests while simultaneously protecting the exclusivity of the premium area.
· Direct guests to their destination.
· Be a liaison between the guests & the management team by answering questions, fulfilling requests, and reporting feedback; be management’s eyes & ears.
· Prepare assigned areas for gate opening with last-minute touches.
· Buss trash, tidy up messes, replenish ice, and follow a duty checklist.
· Anticipate guests’ needs.
· Be familiar with the stadium layout.
· Be knowledgeable of policies & procedures for the assigned area.
· Be aware of all positions and responsibilities in order to support one another in teamwork.
· Provide the highest standard of hospitality while serving the guests with attentiveness, eagerness, patience and professionalism
Please click the button below to begin the application to join our team for A-Day. We look forward to connecting with you soon!