It's more than a job. It's an opportunity.
FANgineers make up Crimson Tide Hospitality's game day staff and are extensions of Colonnade Group. FANgineers help us engineer the best game day experience possible by providing the highest level of hospitality for Alabama's top donors and their guests.
FANgineers love serving others, aim to go above & beyond, and know how to have a good time! Our donors and their guests notice and appreciate the hard work and dedication of our FANgineers; as a result, rewarding relationships can be built not just with peers, but also with the donors. Being a FANgineer also gives you tons of valuable experience to help make you competitive and boost your resume. And the added bonus: you get paid to do it.
So...are you game? Check out the details below and fill out an application! We look forward to meeting you!
2018 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE | We need FANgineers to work the 7 home games in the skybox & club areas in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
09/08/18 Arkansas State
09/22/18 Texas A&M
11/10/18 Mississippi State
11/17/18 The Citadel
HOURS & PAY | Depending on the length of the game and job duties, FANgineers work anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. Pay rate is $8.50/hr.
FANgineer responsibilities require a high level of service and attentiveness. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Greet guests while simultaneously protecting the exclusivity of the area.
· Direct guests to their destination.
· Be a liaison between the guests & the management team by answering questions, fulfilling requests, and reporting feedback; be management’s eyes & ears.
· Prepare assigned areas for gate opening with last minute touches.
· Buss trash, tidy up messes, replenish ice, and follow a duty checklist.
· Anticipate guests’ needs.
· Be familiar with the stadium layout.
· Be knowledgeable of policies & procedures for the assigned area.
· Be aware of all positions and responsibilities in order to support one another in team work.
· Provide the highest standard of hospitality while serving the guests with attentiveness, eagerness, patience and professionalism